Junior Golf Coaching Program
Located at Bonnie Doon Golf Course.
Junior golfing clinic is for girls and boys aged 6 to 16 years of age and is part of the National My Golf Programme.
- Dennise has been working with junior golfers for over 25 years and knows exactly how to get the most from each child and work within their comfort level.
- A specific plan is developed around lessons and practice without becoming tiresome or interfering with other school activities.
- Dennise is excellent with juniors and is a recent coach of the Australian Youth Olympic Team 2013. She has also coached the NSW Junior Girls State Team and Coach of the JNJG Girls Development Squad.
- Your children are sure to improve and have fun playing golf.
- Specialist Training Equipment for Juniors is utilised at sessions.
$60 per 30 minutes per child for individual sessions.
Commences date tba. Contact Dennise or Bonnie Doon Golf Club
Two levels, or age group. Max 6 per group.
Level 1: ages 6 - 9. Using the SNAG golf equipment.
Level 2: Ages 10 - 16: equipment used will be compatible with their strength and skill level.
Putting, chipping, pitching and Bunker play. Fundamentals of full swing, golf etiquette, golf rules, how to practice and much more.
Call Dennise, or the Bonnie Doon Pro shop to book.
PATHWAY AND PHILOSOPHY
Junior Basic White Hat Level (226 KB)
A one hour session will be held at Bonnie Doon Golf Clubs on specified dates for those wishing to attain a scholarship programme.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with Dennise to find out more about the Junior programme or the Scholarship option; via Contact Us page or simply use one of the numbers listed below and check for availability.